All parents seeking admission for their child to
New Generation Children’s Academy programs must:
Contact the office for detailed enrollment information and to obtain a copy of the application form. Complete the application and return it to the school office with the non-refundable application fee, a copy of the child’s Birth Certificate, and the corresponding Health Forms. School visits are required for all student applicants. Applicants will undergo a brief interview and evaluation. Once the school has received the registration forms, the non-refundable enrollment fee and the signed tuition agreement, a space will be reserved for your child. If the school has full enrollment the applicants’ names are placed on a waiting list. As space becomes available, the administration notifies the parents and proceeds with the next step of the enrollment process. The ideal student is a good citizen who is respectful. New Generation Montessori/Caterpillar Montessori seeks to create and maintain a student body consisting of students with varying capabilities who will flourish and add to the Montessori environment and community. Enrollment applications are accepted year-round for the following academic year.
Seedlings program is from 6 months to 2 years old [toilet training is not a requirement for admission into the Seedlings program].
Sprouts program is for students 2 to 3 years old.
Saplings program is for students 3 to 6 years old.
Free VPK enrolment is open based on space availability
Factors in Acceptance
1. Preference to siblings.
2. Transfer students from other Montessori schools.
3. New Students.
4. Age and gender distribution in the classroom.
5. Family Commitment (as outlined in the Parent’s Handbook).
At New Generation Montessori Children’s Academy, we make it our policy to make all admissions decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, or any other protected status.
If enrollment is full and a parent wishes to be placed on the waiting list, he/she may request to do so at the school’s administration office.
- If a parent of a current registered student needs to take time off/vacation/personal matters/etc., he/she must pay the tuition for the time the child will be missing in order for the school to reserve the spot for the children.
- After the first day of classes, new children will only be enrolled on a space-available basis.
- Standard school policies regarding withdrawals, dismissals, and refunds apply.
Re-enrollment Procedure for Current Students
- Application form and corresponding fees are required for all re-enrolling and new students.
- 2020 Summer Program Application
- Additional Application Forms
- Attendance Policy
- 2018-2019 Calendar
- Media Release
- Recurrent Charge Authorization
2019-2020 Enrollment Application (Once you complete this Online form, please download the Additional Web Forms. It is a Fillable PDF Document. You will need Acrobat Reader. Once you complete the PDF, save it and email it to us to firstname.lastname@example.org)